In Real Life
- Premium Style
- An incredibly lightweight, and functional fanny pack and sling bag designed for both men and women. The Bond converts seamlessly from a fanny pack style to a sling bag for everyday, hands-free use.
- Thoughtful Features
- With plenty of compartments to store cards, passport or even a pair of airpods. In addition, we’ve added a security feature so that a TSA approved lock can fit on the exterior zipper pulls.
Size & Weight
Width 9.25" (zipper opening) Depth 2.5” Height 4.5" Strap Min/Max 29.5"-40.25"
Sheepskin Leather 1.2 lbs 600D Recycled Poly .5 lbs Tyvek .5 lbs
- Sheepskin Leather
- A soft and delicate feel intended to keep the bag lightweight. It is an extremely supple leather and will become unique to the person who wears it.
- 600D Recycled Poly
- An eco-friendly, high density and water resistant polyester made from recycled plastic bottles.
- An eco-friendly material that's super lightweight and water resistant.
- Sheepskin leather material features our new wordmark lining which is made from 50% recycled poly. The 600D recycled poly exterior is lined with an antimicrobial material that's easy to clean.
- Durable Hardware
- The main buckle on the strap is made from a “first-use” plastic that is not recycled and is therefore stronger than its counterparts.
- We do not recommend cleaning the sheepskin leather with water or allowing extended exposure to water at any time. Instead, please use a leather cleaner and leather conditioner to provide the best care for your bag.
- Recycled Poly & Tyvek
- You may use a damp cold cloth with water (preferably distilled) to wipe away any excess dirt or residue. If needed, we suggest spot cleaning or hand washing the recycled poly, but only with water (preferably distilled) or a mild detergent. However, test a small area of the bag with the detergent first before applying all over just to avoid any damage.
- Belt & Strap
- The strap is made from a nylon webbing material that can be cleaned by spot-treating the strap with cool water and a mild detergent. Make sure to test a small area before cleaning the entire strap. Please be careful not to get any on the leather.
- Contact Us
- If you have any other questions, please email email@example.com.
Shipping, Returns, Warranty
Free Ground Shipping for all orders $250 and more (before tax and after discounts). Orders below $250 will incur a ground shipping fee (shown at checkout and our shipping page) - only available to US addresses. Orders can take up to 3-10 business days (does not include holidays and weekends) to be delivered.
Please note: Due to high package volume from our shipping carriers, processing and delivery delays may occur. We are doing our best to get you your order as quickly as we can. If your shipment goes past the expected delivery timeframe of the shipping option you chose, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we're happy to help!
- Free Returns & Exchanges
We offer "Free Returns & Exchanges" on any unused products within 30 days upon receiving your order. For more detailed instructions on returns and exchanges please see our help page.
- Final Sale Items
Sale items are generally accepted under our standard return policy unless noted otherwise during the checkout process. If a sale item is non-returnable, the shopping cart will display a message that identifies certain products as "final sale items".
- One Year Warranty
We offer a free one year warranty, which covers product damages/defects. We stand by the quality of all our products so don't worry if your order is beyond the 1 year -- we are still here to help! *Please note, L&S order number and customer information must be provided, third-party purchases are not covered.
Choose Shop Pay at checkout to pay in full or split your purchase into 4 equal installments of $19.60*.
No hidden feesNo interest, no fees, and no impact to your credit score.
Make the most of your budgetAutomatic payments every two weeks keep things flexible.
*Subject to eligibility check and approval. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Notice to California Residents