Returns & Exchanges
We accept unused products within 30 days upon receiving your order and offer "Easy Returns". You may initiate your return through our portal below and a prepaid shipping return label will be issued. Upon delivery at our facility, a returns fee of $8 will be deducted from your refund to cover shipping and restocking fees. Returned products must have their original packaging, uncut hangtag with barcode, not show any signs of use, wear and tear, marks/scratches, alterations, or any kind of damage. Additionally please send back the products with a printed copy of your order receipt or packing slip. If you would like to exchange an item(s), please place a separate order online for the same item(s). Sale items are generally accepted under our standard return policy unless noted otherwise during the checkout process. If a sale item is non-returnable, the shopping cart will display a message that identifies certain products as “final sale items”.
Start a return/exchange here.
Free Ground Shipping for all orders $100 and more (before tax and after discounts). Orders below $100 will be charged $7.95 for ground shipping - only available to US addresses.
Orders can take up to 3-7 business days (does not include holidays and weekends) to be delivered.
Need it sooner? We also offer expedited shipping quoted directly at checkout (excludes Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Territories and APO/FPO/DPO addresses). Orders over 3+ do not qualify for expedited shipping, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should there be any concerns with selecting ground service. Kindly note we do not ship or process on Saturdays or Sundays.
For more info on shipping, check out our Shipping FAQ page here!
- How do I initiate a return or exchange?
- We accept unused products within 30 days upon receiving your order and offer "Easy Returns". A prepaid shipping return label will be generated after initiating your return. Upon delivery at our facility, a returns fee of $8 will be deducted from your refund to cover shipping and restocking fees. Start a return/exchange here.
- Why is there a fee for shipping & returns?
- Our mission here at Lo & Sons is to inspire and empower people to go places, while striving to leave a positive impact. While we obsess over the design and functionality of our products, we’re equally concerned with our larger impact as a business. We are mindful of the environment and focused on reducing our footprint and want to encourage our customers to do the same. If you are trying to decide between sizes or colors, please live chat us or email here and we will help you make the best purchase that fits your needs.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Unfortunately, we do not ship internationally at this time. We have had international customers who have had shipping success with a third-party shipping forwarder for their purchase, such as Big Apple Buddy, MyUS.com, or HopShopGo Additionally, Parcl.com is a peer-to-peer network that provides various shipping forwarding services for you depending on your shipping destination.
- Are your products sold in any retailers?
- We currently sell all of our products online directly to our customers and at the moment do not work with any retailers.
- Why was my credit card payment declined during checkout?
- Payments are often declined because the billing address or CVV code was entered incorrectly. We recommend calling your credit card company to confirm that the billing address matches exactly as it does on your credit card statement. If you are still having an issue, please click here.
- Do you accept pre-paid gift cards at checkout?
- We do accept them; however, we do not accept orders placed with a prepaid credit card or gift card that does not have billing addresses associated with it. So if you try to place an order and our system rejects the order, it is most likely because a billing address could not be verified. With that said, please call the company that issued the card and verify that the charge was declined. You will most likely also need to ask them to verify or update the billing address for the card if you plan on attempting to place another order. And if you are still having an issue, please click here. NOTE: Please hold on to your pre-paid gift card(s) as any refund for a return/exchange will go back to the original form of payment which will be the pre-paid gift card.
- Do you offer Paypal?
- We sure do! When you are ready to order you may select Paypal to purchase. Please note that the shipping and email address that is entered in the final step at checkout will be the one we use to ship out your order. If you have any additional questions you can always email our support team here.
- Do you offer alternative payment methods?
- In addition to Paypal, we also offer Apple Pay & Venmo (which are only available at checkout for mobile devices). If you have any questions regarding these payment options you can always email us here.
- What if I never received an order receipt and confirmation, but was still charged for the order?
- We first recommend checking spam folders as the confirmations can get filtered there. Alternatively, it could be because the email address associated with the order was incorrect. If you need confirmation that the order was placed, please email us here with the billing or shipping name associated with the order.
- Do you honor price adjustments?
- We do! We honor price adjustments within our standard return time frame of 30 days from the order delivery date. If the item(s) you purchased go on sale or on a further discount during that time please email us here and we will price adjust your order.
- How do I clean my bag?
- Each product has different care instructions, which you can find on the product page for each bag. In general, if the bag doesn’t require dry cleaning, we recommend first starting off with simple soap and cold water. And we don’t recommend using any hard cleaners since discoloration may occur. If you need further information or have any other questions, please click here.
- Do you offer repairs?
- We do not offer repairs. However, if you have a concern or defective issue with your bag, please email us here with your shipping information and a photo of your defective product and we will try as hard as possible to make sure you’re happy with your purchase!
- Do you offer a warranty?
- We do! We offer a free one year warranty, which covers product damages/defects. Not to worry though - if your purchase is beyond the year, we do stand by the quality of our products! You may email us here with a few images of your defective product and someone from our CX team will be sure to assist with your purchase.*
*Please note that third party purchases are not covered by our warranty, the original Lo & Sons order number and customer information must be provided.
- Do you offer gift receipts?
- We do not offer gift receipts. However, each order includes a packing slip which does not disclose any pricing information.
- What is your return policy for sale items?
- Sale items are accepted under our standard return policy unless noted otherwise during the checkout process. If a sale item is non-returnable, you should see in the shopping cart a message that identifies certain products as “final sale items.”
- What is your return policy for gift items?
- We are happy to return and exchange gifted items. Please click here to initiate a gift return.