A stylish yet functional crossbody bag made from premium leather that seamlessly converts to a shoulder bag or large clutch. Features tons of pockets to accommodate a mini tablet, phone, wallet, and essentials for life on the go.
In Real Life
We asked real women of different body types to carry the Pearl.
Wearing pant size 2.
Wearing pant size 6.
Wearing pant size 10.
Compare the Pearl side by side on various body types.
Dimensions & Weight
Premium leathers that are sourced from the same suppliers that work with the biggest luxury fashion brands in the world.
- Designed for Organization
- Packed with pockets to keep you and your essentials organized on-the-go.
- Convertible Strap
- Shoulder strap is adjustable and designed to convert the bag from a crossbody to a shoulder bag or wristlet/clutch.
- Premium Materials
- Crafted from high-quality globally sourced real leather, and lined with our signature jacquard interior.
Designed to fit mini-tablets, such as the models below:
Google Nexus 7 Apple iPad Mini 3 (2014 release) Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (7 in) Kindle Fire HD6/HD7
Size & Weight
Width 9.5" Depth 3" Height 7.75" Strap Min/Max 30.5 - 60"
Pearl 0.9 lbs
Nappa is made from a smooth buttery soft nappa leather.
Saffiano is crafted from a high-quality durable scratch & water resistant leather. Has a more structured feel compared to the soft buttery smooth feel of our nappa version of The Pearl.
Cactus leather is a plant-based, environmentally conscious “leather” made from Nopal cactus that’s soft, breathable and water-resistant. We chose a vegan-friendly, premium material that’s known among leather alternatives for its sustainability – reducing water, energy, plastic, and greenhouse gas consumption during the production process.
- Hummingbird Lining
- Interior is lined with our signature hummingbird poly jacquard.
- Spot Clean
- If needed, we suggest spot cleaning the bag, but only with a small amount of water (preferably distilled) apply gently with a soft cloth. However, test a small area of the bag first before applying all over to avoid any damage.
- Things To Avoid
- Make sure not to expose the leather to too much moisture because this will cause damage to the leather. Do not use any kind of oils, polish, or products containing waxes or silicone, as it may damage the leather. Do not use saddle soap, alcohol, varnish, ammonia-based cleaners (i.e. Windex), or bleach as they may cause serious damage or discoloration. And lastly, do not use baby wipes or any other alkaline cleaners as it may damage the finish of the leather.
- Contact Us
- If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping, Returns, Warranty
Free Ground Shipping for all orders $250 and more (before tax and after discounts). Orders below $250 will incur a ground shipping fee (shown at checkout and our shipping page) - only available to US addresses. Orders can take up to 3-10 business days (does not include holidays and weekends) to be delivered.
Please note: Due to high package volume from our shipping carriers, processing and delivery delays may occur. We are doing our best to get you your order as quickly as we can. If your shipment goes past the expected delivery timeframe of the shipping option you chose, please contact us at email@example.com and we're happy to help!
- Free Returns & Exchanges
We offer "Free Returns & Exchanges" on any unused products within 30 days upon receiving your order. For more detailed instructions on returns and exchanges please see our help page.
- Final Sale Items
Sale items are generally accepted under our standard return policy unless noted otherwise during the checkout process. If a sale item is non-returnable, the shopping cart will display a message that identifies certain products as "final sale items".
- One Year Warranty
We offer a free one year warranty, which covers product damages/defects. We stand by the quality of all our products so don't worry if your order is beyond the 1 year -- we are still here to help! *Please note, L&S order number and customer information must be provided, third-party purchases are not covered.
Choose Shop Pay at checkout to pay in full or split your purchase into 4 equal installments of $55.87*.
No hidden feesNo interest, no fees, and no impact to your credit score.
Make the most of your budgetAutomatic payments every two weeks keep things flexible.
*Subject to eligibility check and approval. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Notice to California Residents