Leather Camera Bag
Designed specifically to fit and protect a DSLR camera, this leather crossbody bag is the perfect camera accessory for style and fashion conscious photographers.
- Designed for DSLR Cameras
- Features extra internal padding specifically designed to protect a DSLR camera and a small extra lens.
- Doesn't Look Like A Camera Bag
- The Claremont doesn't scream "steal me" and is stylish enough to use even as an everyday crossbody bag.
- Thoughtful Features
- The strap length is adjustable, and there are several discreet pockets for essentials - a back zipper pockets for cash/keys/cards, two front pockets for memory cards, and a hanging SD memory card holder.
Designed to carry a DSLR camera plus a small lens or flash
Fits Canon models: 5D, 7D, 50D, 60D, T3i / 600D, T3, XS)
Fits Nikon models: D90, D700, D3000, D3100, D5000, D7000
Size & Weight
|Strap Full Length||50"|
|Strap Drop Length||23"|
- Leather Exterior
- Crafted from a high-quality full grain leather on the exterior.
- Quilted Interior
- 100% Polyester
- Water & Wipe
- We recommend using a damp cold cloth with water (preferably distilled) to wipe away any excess dirt or residue.
- Spot Clean
- If needed, we suggest spot cleaning the bag, but only with water (preferably distilled) or a mild soap. However, test a small area of the bag with the mild soap first before applying all over just to avoid any damage.
- Things To Avoid
- Make sure not to use expose the leather to too much moisture because this will cause damage to the leather. Do not use any kind of oils, polish, or products containing waxes or silicone, as it may damage the leather. Do not use saddle soap, alcohol, varnish, ammonia-based cleaners (i.e. Windex), or bleach as they may cause serious damage or discoloration. And lastly, do not use baby wipes or any other alkaline cleaners as it may damage the finish of the leather.
- Contact Us
- If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping, Returns, Exchanges
- Free Ground Shipping
Only available to US addresses. Orders can take up to 3-7 business days (does not include holidays and weekends) to be delivered.
Need it sooner? We also offer expedited shipping quoted directly at checkout (excludes Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Guam). Please be sure to add one business day to all expedited shipping estimates, and kindly note we do not ship or process on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Free Returns
- We also offer free shipping on returns or exchanges for unused products within 30 days upon receiving your order. Returned products must have their original packaging, uncut hangtag with barcode, not show any sign of use, wear and tear, marks/scratches, alterations, or any kind of damage. We reserve the right to reject any returned items with personal contents left inside the product as it could indicate signs of use.
- Free Exchanges
- To exchange products, you will need to return your original order and then place a new order online for the products that you would like instead. Note: The exchange process usually takes around 1-2 weeks (depending on shipping times).
- Final Sale Items
- Sale items are generally accepted under our standard return policy unless noted otherwise during the checkout process. If a sale item is non-returnable, the shopping cart will display a message that identifies certain products as "final sale items".