- Designed For Travel
- Patented design that features an adjustable back panel sleeve that secures bag over luggage handles and a detachable messenger strap for extra comfort on the go. And despite its spacious capacity, The O.G. and O.M.G. are sized perfectly to fit underneath most standard airplane seats.
- A Place For Everything
- There's a padded laptop compartment (fits up to 13" laptops), a pocket for tablet or work documents, front pockets for easy-to-access to essentials, a side pocket for carrying an extra pair of shoes, and even a long leash for extra convenient access to your keys.
- Timeless Style
- With its timeless aesthetic, The O.G. and O.M.G. can be used also for daily commutes or for carrying workout gear to afterwork yoga sessions.
- Premium Materials
- Crafted from high-quality materials globally sourced from the world's best material suppliers.
- The laptop pocket fits up to 13-inch laptops. Some 14-inch and 15-inch laptops can fit inside of the main compartment of the bag, but do not fit inside of the padded laptop compartment.
- Laptop Pocket Dimensions
Small Large Width 13" 13" Depth 1.4" 1.4" Height 9.5" 9.5"
Size & Weight
Small Large Base Width 16" 17" Depth 6" 6.5" Height 13.5" 15" Handle Drop Length 9" 9.5"
Small Large Nylon 2.1 lbs 2.2 lbs Cotton Poly Blend 2.1 lbs 2.2 lbs
Nylon is constructed with a lightweight fine weave water-resistant nylon.
Cotton Poly Blend - 65% Poly / 35% Cotton / 100% Poly Interlock Backing (for added durability).
- Poly Jacquard Interior
- Lined with our signature hummingbird poly jacquard.
- 100% Leather Trim
- Handles and trim crafted from durable real leather.
- Water & Wipe
- We recommend using a damp cold cloth with water (preferably distilled) to wipe away any excess dirt or residue.
- Spot Clean
- If needed, we suggest spot cleaning the bag, but only with water (preferably distilled) or a mild soap. However, test a small area of the bag with the mild soap first before applying all over just to avoid any damage.
- Contact Us
- If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping, Returns, Exchanges
- Free Ground Shipping
Only available to US addresses. Orders can take up to 3-7 business days (does not include holidays and weekends) to be delivered.
Need it sooner? We also offer expedited shipping quoted directly at checkout (excludes Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Guam). Please be sure to add one business day to all expedited shipping estimates, and kindly note we do not ship or process on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Free Returns
- We also offer free shipping on returns or exchanges for unused products within 30 days upon receiving your order. Returned products must have their original packaging, uncut hangtag with barcode, not show any sign of use, wear and tear, marks/scratches, alterations, or any kind of damage. We reserve the right to reject any returned items with personal contents left inside the product as it could indicate signs of use.
- Free Exchanges
- To exchange products, you will need to return your original order and then place a new order online for the products that you would like instead. Note: The exchange process usually takes around 1-2 weeks (depending on shipping times).
- Final Sale Items
- Sale items are generally accepted under our standard return policy unless noted otherwise during the checkout process. If a sale item is non-returnable, the shopping cart will display a message that identifies certain products as "final sale items".
“This is it. This is *the* bag. I kid you not. Some people have called it “well-designed,” others “perfect,” and still others the “the best carry-on bag out there.” I call it genius.”
“We packed this chic bag for a week and loved its silky lightweight exterior and its abundance of secret zippered pockets and segmented compartments. It fits easily beneath an airplane seat and boasts comfy-on-our-shoulders leather straps.”
“Say goodbye to the days of bags falling off the side of your suitcase and spilling out over the floor (we've all been there,) and hello to a less painful carry on experience.”