- Elevated Aesthetic
- Made from a soft and supple leather the Westholme is perfect for carrying everything you need with some essential features. Designed with 2 exterior water bottle pockets and a roomy 3D front pocket to store your passport, phone and smaller accessories. The main compartment features a removable padded insert with a dedicated tablet/document sleeve, slip pockets and slots for pens.
- Hardware Accents
- The Westholme has four metal feet at the bottom of the bag to provide some protection for this delicate leather. The grey interior is our new wordmark (“LO & SONS”) lining which is made from 50% recycled poly.
- Designed for Versatility
- Features an adjustable suitcase sleeve for attaching the bag to luggage handles. In addition, a separate laptop compartment to accommodate most 13” laptops (medium) and most 15” (large).
The Westholme Medium was designed to fit most 13” laptops; whereas, the Large fits most 15” laptops. Please use the chart below to determine which size works best for you!
Laptop Compartment Medium Large Width 11.5" 11.5" Height 16" 18"
Size & Weight
Size Medium Large Width 11.5" 12.5" Depth 4" 4.25" Height 15.5" 17.75" Weight 2.5 lbs. 2.6 lbs.
- Sheepskin Leather
- The Westholme is made from an extremely supple and thin sheepskin leather. While delicate, sheepskin leather has a soft premium feel intended to keep the bag lightweight.
- The Westholme’s grey interior is our new wordmark (“LO & SONS”) lining which is made from 50% recycled poly.
- Padded Straps
- Comfort is key, so we’ve added padded straps with an underside of mesh to help when carrying a heavy load.
- Care / Cleaning
- As the bag is made with incredibly soft sheepskin leather, we do not recommend cleaning the bag with water or extended exposure to water at any time. Instead, please use a leather cleaner and leather conditioner to provide the best care for your Westholme.
- Things to Avoid
- Make sure not to expose the leather to too much moisture because this will cause damage to the leather. Do not use any kind of oils, polish, or products containing waxes or silicone, as it may damage the leather. Do not use saddle soap, alcohol, varnish, ammonia-based cleaners (i.e. Windex), or bleach as they may cause serious damage or discoloration. And lastly, do not use baby wipes or any other alkaline cleaners as it may damage the finish of the leather.
- Contact Us
- If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping, Returns, Warranty
Free Ground Shipping for all orders $150 and more (before tax and after discounts). Orders below $150 will incur a ground shipping fee (shown at checkout and our shipping page) - only available to US addresses. Orders can take up to 3-10 business days (does not include holidays and weekends) to be delivered.
- Free Returns & Exchanges
We offer "Free Returns" on any unused products within 30 days upon receiving your order. You can go to our shipping page for detailed instructions on returns and exchanges.
- Final Sale Items
Sale items are generally accepted under our standard return policy unless noted otherwise during the checkout process. If a sale item is non-returnable, the shopping cart will display a message that identifies certain products as "final sale items".
- One Year Warranty
We offer a free one year warranty, which covers product damages/defects. We stand by the quality of all our products so don't worry if your order is beyond the 1 year -- we are still here to help! *Please note, L&S order number and customer information must be provided, third-party purchases are not covered.