The Seville Prima Tote
A smart & luxurious leather tote suitable for up to 13" or 15" laptops, The Seville Prima Tote A stylish work and travel tote designed to carry 15" and 13" laptop. Features our Shell+ Design™ system, where you can purchase separate interchangeable color/material options of the Seville Aire Shell, Seville Prima Shell, or Seville Shell. However, the tote comes with a complimentary Soft Touch Travel Shell that's lightweight, water-resistant and attaches to your suitcase handle.
An innovative travel and work tote that features our Shell+ Design™ system, which allows you to interchange the exterior shell for other shells in different styles, colors, and materials. Each tote is fully assembled with an inner bag and leather shell, and comes with a complementary Soft Touch Shell. Additional shells are available for purchase separately.
- Laptop Pocket Dimensions
13" 15" Width 13.75" 14.25" Height 9.5" 10" Depth 1.5" 1.5"
Size & Weight
Size 13" 15" Top Width 17" 17.5" Bottom Width 15.5" 17" Depth 5" 5" Height 12.5" 13" Strap Drop Length 11" 11" Weight 3.2 lbs 3.6 lbs
The exterior shell layer of the tote is made from a mixture of scratch and water resistant 100% Saffiano leather and Nappa leather, which has a relatively stiff and textured feel.
- Handles & Trim
- The straps of the inner bag and trim of the leather shell are made from Nappa. A lightweight, natural grain leather that’s smooth and soft so it ages beautifully over time.
- Inner Bag Lining
- The interior of the inner bag is lined with our signature hummingbird poly jacquard.
- Soft Touch Shell
- The complimentary Soft Touch Shell is made from an advanced polymer yarn that easily adapts when physical force is applied to it. So it's easy to fold and pack away, but with the soft swipe of the hand you can smooth out most wrinkles. The material makes the shell super lightweight, stain resistant, water resistant, and easily cleanable. The shell comes inside of a polyester machine washable dust bag that can also be used for packing a pair of shoes or dirty clothes.
- Water & Wipe
- We recommend using a damp cold cloth with water (preferably distilled) to wipe away any excess dirt or residue.
- Spot Clean
- If needed, we suggest spot cleaning the bag, but only with water (preferably distilled) or a mild soap. However, test a small area of the bag with the mild soap first before applying all over just to avoid any damage.
- Things To Avoid
- Make sure not to expose the leather to too much moisture because this will cause damage to the leather. Do not use any kind of oils, polish, or products containing waxes or silicone, as it may damage the leather. Do not use saddle soap, alcohol, varnish, ammonia-based cleaners (i.e. Windex), or bleach as they may cause serious damage or discoloration. And lastly, do not use baby wipes or any other alkaline cleaners as it may damage the finish of the leather.
- Contact Us
- If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping, Returns, Warranty
Free Ground Shipping for all orders $250 and more (before tax and after discounts). Orders below $250 will incur a ground shipping fee (shown at checkout and our shipping page) - only available to US addresses. Orders can take up to 3-10 business days (does not include holidays and weekends) to be delivered.
Please note: Due to high package volume from our shipping carriers, processing and delivery delays may occur. We are doing our best to get you your order as quickly as we can. If your shipment goes past the expected delivery timeframe of the shipping option you chose, please contact us at email@example.com and we're happy to help!
- Free Returns & Exchanges
We offer "Free Returns & Exchanges" on any unused products within 30 days upon receiving your order. For more detailed instructions on returns and exchanges please see our help page.
- Final Sale Items
Sale items are generally accepted under our standard return policy unless noted otherwise during the checkout process. If a sale item is non-returnable, the shopping cart will display a message that identifies certain products as "final sale items".
- One Year Warranty
We offer a free one year warranty, which covers product damages/defects. We stand by the quality of all our products so don't worry if your order is beyond the 1 year -- we are still here to help! *Please note, L&S order number and customer information must be provided, third-party purchases are not covered.
Choose Shop Pay at checkout to pay in full or split your purchase into 4 equal installments of $157.50*.
No hidden feesNo interest, no fees, and no impact to your credit score.
Make the most of your budgetAutomatic payments every two weeks keep things flexible.
*Subject to eligibility check and approval. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Notice to California Residents