The Seville Shell
This product is an add-on shell option for the Seville Tote, Seville Aire Tote, and Seville Prima Tote. Designed as a part of our Shell+ Design™ system, an innovative solution that allows you to change the exterior of your bag without the fuss of moving all your things from one bag to another.
To help compare the The Seville Tote 13” and 15”, we asked real women of different heights to carry both sizes.
Height: 5’ 1”
Height: 5’ 6”
See how the Seville Tote 13” and 15” falls on various heights of real women to compare size.
The Seville Tote 13”
The Seville Tote 15”
Dimensions & Weight
Size & Weight
Size 13" 15" Top Width 18.5" 20" Base Width 13" 15" Depth 5" 5" Height 12.5" 13" Weight 1.4 lbs 1.6 lbs
The Saffiano exterior shell layer of the tote is made from a scratch and water resistant 100% Saffiano leather, which has a relatively stiff and textured feel.
The Perforated saffiano exterior shell layer of the tote is made from a scratch and water resistant 100% Saffiano leather.
The Vachetta exterior shell layer of the tote is made from a soft vachetta with a water resistant coating on the surface. Every piece of vachetta leather varies in color and texture and will become unique to the person who wears it.
- Leather Trim
- The trim of the leather shell is made from 100% cow leather.
- Inner Bag Lining
- The interior of the inner bag is lined with our signature hummingbird poly jacquard.
- Water & Wipe
- We recommend using a damp cold cloth with water (preferably distilled) to wipe away any excess dirt or residue.
- Spot Clean
- If needed, we suggest spot cleaning the bag, but only with water (preferably distilled) or a mild soap. However, test a small area of the bag with the mild soap first before applying all over just to avoid any damage.
- Things To Avoid
- Make sure not to expose the leather to too much moisture because this will cause damage to the leather. Do not use any kind of oils, polish, or products containing waxes or silicone, as it may damage the leather. Do not use saddle soap, alcohol, varnish, ammonia-based cleaners (i.e. Windex), or bleach as they may cause serious damage or discoloration. And lastly, do not use baby wipes or any other alkaline cleaners as it may damage the finish of the leather.
- Contact Us
- If you have any other questions, please email email@example.com.
Shipping, Returns, Warranty
Free Ground Shipping for all orders $250 and more (before tax and after discounts). Orders below $250 will incur a ground shipping fee (shown at checkout and our shipping page) - only available to US addresses. Orders can take up to 3-10 business days (does not include holidays and weekends) to be delivered.
Please note: Due to high package volume from our shipping carriers, processing and delivery delays may occur. We are doing our best to get you your order as quickly as we can. If your shipment goes past the expected delivery timeframe of the shipping option you chose, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we're happy to help!
- Free Returns & Exchanges
We offer "Free Returns" on any unused products within 30 days upon receiving your order. NOTE: Any orders placed between 11/1/21 and 12/31/21 have until 1/31/22 to return. You can go to our shipping page for detailed instructions on returns and exchanges.
- Final Sale Items
Sale items are generally accepted under our standard return policy unless noted otherwise during the checkout process. If a sale item is non-returnable, the shopping cart will display a message that identifies certain products as "final sale items".
- One Year Warranty
We offer a free one year warranty, which covers product damages/defects. We stand by the quality of all our products so don't worry if your order is beyond the 1 year -- we are still here to help! *Please note, L&S order number and customer information must be provided, third-party purchases are not covered.
Choose Shop Pay at checkout to pay in full or split your purchase into 4 equal installments of $36*.
No hidden feesNo interest, no fees, and no impact to your credit score.
Make the most of your budgetAutomatic payments every two weeks keep things flexible.
*Subject to eligibility check and approval. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Notice to California Residents