A do-it-all nylon backpack for women that seamlessly converts into a tote. Features pockets to keep everything in place, qualifies as a personal item to fit underneath any airline seat and a separate laptop compartment designed to fit 13" laptops in the Large and some 13" laptops in the Small.
Size & Fit Guide
Size, Weight, Dimensions
|Rowledge Size||Width||Depth||Height||Padded Strap Length||Stash Pocket Depth||Front Zipper Pocket Height||Weight|
|Large||11.5"||6.75"||16.5"||14"||7"||9"||3.2 lbs (with insert)|
|Small||10.75"||6"||16"||13.75"||7"||8.5"||2.9 lbs (with insert)|
- Convertible 2-in-1
- Carry it as a briefcase in the office, then convert it to a backpack for your commute or travels.
- Suitcase Handle Sleeve
- The back panel pass-through sleeve allows you to slide the Rowledge over suitcase handles for seamless travel.
- Laptop Compartment
- A dedicated laptop compartment designed to fit 13" laptops.
Laptop Compartment Small Large Width 9" 9.5 Height 12.75" 13.5"
Size & Weight
Size Small Large Width 10.75" 11.5" Depth 6" 6.75" Height 16" 16.5"
Large 3.2 lbs (with insert) Small 2.9 lbs (with insert)
- Premium Nylon
- A fine-weave and premium quality water-resistant nylon provides a sturdy and chic exterior.
- Nappa Leather Accents
- Handles and front pocket panel are made from a buttery, luxurious nappa leather.
- Signature Jacquard Lining
- A luxuriously-lined interior that features premium-quality jacquard in our signature hummingbird print.
- Water-resistant Zippers
- The zippers in the laptop compartment are specially designed to keep rain (and coffee) out of your laptop sleeve.
- Spot Clean
- If needed, we suggest spot cleaning the bag, but only with a small amount of water (preferably distilled) apply gently with a soft cloth. However, test a small area of the bag first before applying all over to avoid any damage.
- Things to Avoid
- Make sure not to expose the leather to too much moisture because this will cause damage to the leather. Do not use any kind of oils, polish, or products containing waxes or silicone, as it may damage the leather. Do not use saddle soap, alcohol, varnish, ammonia-based cleaners (i.e. Windex), or bleach as they may cause serious damage or discoloration. And lastly, do not use baby wipes or any other alkaline cleaners as it may damage the finish of the leather.
- Contact Us
- If you have any other questions, please email email@example.com.
Shipping, Returns, Warranty
Free Ground Shipping for all orders $150 and more (before tax and after discounts). Orders below $150 will incur a ground shipping fee (shown at checkout and our shipping page) - only available to US addresses. Orders can take up to 3-10 business days (does not include holidays and weekends) to be delivered.
- Free Returns & Exchanges
We offer "Free Returns" on any unused products within 30 days upon receiving your order. You can go to our shipping page for detailed instructions on returns and exchanges.
- Final Sale Items
Sale items are generally accepted under our standard return policy unless noted otherwise during the checkout process. If a sale item is non-returnable, the shopping cart will display a message that identifies certain products as "final sale items".
- One Year Warranty
We offer a free one year warranty, which covers product damages/defects. We stand by the quality of all our products so don't worry if your order is beyond the 1 year -- we are still here to help! *Please note, L&S order number and customer information must be provided, third-party purchases are not covered.