- Convertible 2-in-1
- Carry it as a tote in the office, then convert it to a backpack for your commute or travels.
- Rare Earth Magnets
- Small but ultra-powerful Rare Earth magnets (made in France!) line the closure of the Prospect, making it both flexible and ultra-secure.
- Suitcase Handle Sleeve
- The back panel pass-through sleeve allows you to slide the Prospect over suitcase handles for seamless travel.
Fits up to 14" laptops. Fits most iPads and tablets, including iPad Pro.
Rare Earth Magnets are electronic-safe and won’t damage modern technology like smartphones, laptops, CDs, or BluRays—they’re even found in cell phones, laptops, and tablets! You should, however, avoid letting them come in contact with “old” technology that has magnetic film, such as a first generation iPods, VHS tapes, and cassette tapes. But keep in mind: Magnets should be kept away from pacemakers, scissors, knives, and needles.
- Laptop Pocket Dimensions
Height 14.5” Width 11.5” Depth 1.25”
Width 12.25” Depth 6.25” Height 15.5” Handle Drop Length 1.5”
Prospect 3.8 lbs
- 1200D Recycled Poly is made from recycled plastic bottles. This technical fabric is water-resistant, eco-friendly, and super-strong. The “D” stands for denier, a measure of yarn thickness, making this recycled poly our thickest and strongest yet.
- Vachetta Leather is durable and luxuriously smooth. This top-grain leather is vegetable-tanned using natural materials, which are easier on the environment than those used in most tanning processes.
- Rare Earth Magnets are nickel-free and Oeko-Tex-Certified, guaranteeing that they won’t cause skin irritation or allergic reactions. They're electronic-safe and won’t damage modern technology like smartphones, laptops, CDs, or BluRays—they’re even found in cell phones, laptops, and tablets! You should, however, avoid letting them come in contact with “old” technology that has magnetic film, such as a first generation iPods, VHS tapes, and cassette tapes. But keep in mind: Magnets should be kept away from pacemakers, scissors, knives, and needles. Do not attempt to iron or dry-clean magnets.
- Material Care
- Recycled Poly Body: We recommend using a damp cold cloth with water (preferably distilled) to wipe away any excess dirt or residue.
- Leather Accents: The leather accents are comprised of vachetta leather, a soft and luxuriously smooth top-grain leather. We do not recommend applying water to the leather (please see things to avoid for further care).
- Things to Avoid
- Make sure not to expose the leather to too much moisture because this will cause damage to the leather. Do not use any kind of oils, polish, or products containing waxes or silicone, as it may damage the leather. Do not use saddle soap, alcohol, varnish, ammonia-based cleaners (i.e. Windex), or bleach as they may cause serious damage or discoloration. And lastly, do not use baby wipes or any other alkaline cleaners as it may damage the finish of the leather.
- Contact Us
- If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Ground Shipping for all orders $100 and more (before tax and after discounts). Orders below $100 will be charged $7.95 for ground shipping - only available to US addresses. Orders can take up to 3-7 business days (does not include holidays and weekends) to be delivered.
Need it sooner? We also offer expedited shipping quoted directly at checkout (excludes Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Territories and APO/FPO/DPO addresses). Orders of 3+ do not qualify for expedited shipping, please contact email@example.com should there be any concerns with selecting ground service. Additionally, be sure to add one business day to all expedited shipping estimates, and kindly note we do not ship or process on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Free Returns
- We offer "Free Returns" on any unused products within 30 days upon receiving your order. A prepaid shipping return label will generate after initiating your return. Returned products must have their original packaging, uncut hangtag with barcode, not show any signs of use, wear and tear, marks/scratches, alterations, or any kind of damage. Additionally please send back the products with a printed copy of your order receipt or packing slip.
- To exchange item(s), return the original items as per the returns process outline above. Then you will need to place a new order for the same item(s).
- Final Sale Items
- Sale items are generally accepted under our standard return policy unless noted otherwise during the checkout process. If a sale item is non-returnable, the shopping cart will display a message that identifies certain products as "final sale items".
Size & Fit Guide
Size, Weight, Dimensions