- All Day Comfort
- Designed to wear all day and everyday. Whether it’s a quick trip to the grocery store, an outside adventure, or commuting back to work, this mask is designed to go everywhere you do while staying comfortable and breathable.
- Soft Cushioned Ear Loops
- Our ear straps are made of cushioned neoprene for maximum comfort. No more ear chafing after hours of use.
- Neck Lanyard
- Tired of a mask dangling on your ear or falling on the ground? Hang the mask around your neck while driving, eating, or walking alone outside with the convenient, detachable neck lanyard.
- Adjustable Cushioned Nose Bridge
- With a flat wire with neoprene cushioning, the nose bridge provides form fitting comfort so that your glasses or sunglasses do not get fogged up.
- Pull Tabs
- Thanks to the top and bottom pull tabs, you can take sips of water, coffee, etc. without worrying about touching your face.
- 4 Layers of Protection
- Four layers of premium fabric, with removable layers for enhanced breathability.
- Machine Washable
- Reduce waste by reusing your masks. Crafted from high-quality materials, our masks are designed to be machine or hand washed and then air dried.
A reusable non-medical face mask that’s comfortable, high-quality, machine washable, and smartly designed to be worn all day, every day. 4 layers of fabric provide great protection, but is constructed in a way that's surprisingly breathable. Perfect for traveling, commuting, or just a casual weekend day out and about.
Please note: our face masks are not FDA or CDC approved, not designed for filters and are not intended for use in a medical setting or to replace medical-grade PPE.
- Premium Machine Washable Materials
- Made with 4 layers of machine washable cotton/poly fabric that provide protection but also breathability. Neoprene ear loops bring comfort for extended periods of wear.
- Cleaning / Care
- Machine wash on a delicate cold cycle or hand wash with a mild detergent, lay flat to air dry.
- Contact Us
- If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Ground Shipping for all orders $150 and more (before tax and after discounts). Orders below $150 will be charged $7.95 for ground shipping - only available to US addresses. Orders can take up to 3-7 business days (does not include holidays and weekends) to be delivered.
Need it sooner? We also offer expedited shipping quoted directly at checkout (excludes Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Territories and APO/FPO/DPO addresses). Orders of 3+ do not qualify for expedited shipping, please contact email@example.com should there be any concerns with selecting ground service. Additionally, be sure to add one business day to all expedited shipping estimates, and kindly note we do not ship or process on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Free Returns
We offer "Free Returns" on any unused products within 30 days upon receiving your order. A prepaid shipping return label will generate after initiating your return. NOTE: Any orders placed between 11/9/2020 and 12/31/2020 have a 6 month return policy (from order date). Returned products must have their original packaging, uncut hangtag with barcode, not show any signs of use, wear and tear, marks/scratches, alterations, or any kind of damage. Additionally please send back the products with a printed copy of your order receipt or packing slip.
To exchange item(s), return the original items as per the returns process outline above. Then you will need to place a new order for the same item(s).
- Final Sale Items
Sale items are generally accepted under our standard return policy unless noted otherwise during the checkout process. If a sale item is non-returnable, the shopping cart will display a message that identifies certain products as "final sale items".
Size & Fit Guide
|Size||Nose Bridge to Center of Ear|
|Small||5.0 - 5.5 inches|
|Medium||5.5 - 6.0 inches|
|Large||6.0 - 6.5 inches|
|Extra Large||6.5 - 7.25 inches|
HOW TO MEASURE: Use a flexible measuring tape to measure from the bridge of the nose, across your cheekbone, and then to the middle of your inner ear. If you don’t have flexible measuring tape, you can use dental floss or string and then measure the floss or string with a flat ruler.